We have opportunities for everyone and can also provide some training for volunteers. We are looking for people who have any of the following interests or skills.
We would like to invite you to volunteer or join in with any of our projects:
- CAFE WORK - Serving, cooking; washing up; hospitality; waitering; listening skills, building relationships.
- FOODBANK - building up food supplies & donations; food collection & distribution; food stacking; linking with other agencies & organising referrals; offer of benefits / housing support & advice. We need people to help with the Asda food collection on Thursdays once a month as well as on Wednesdays for the distribution and shelving on food at other times.
- OFFICE WORK - administration; IT; organising; building maintenance; fundraising and completion of grant applications
- TRAINING ROOM - trainers on debt counselling; literacy; healthy eating; art therapy; life recovery; overcoming addictions; job club etc. Meeting customers' needs is a priority for our team
- KIDS WORK - teachers for Homework Club; Kids workers to help with singing & dancing courses, holiday clubs etc.
- STREET OUTREACH - we are looking to build up a Healing on the Streets team as well as team that reaches out to the Homeless - get in touch if you want to join
- PRAYER ROOM - people to use and book slots in our prayer room where you can encounter God
If you are interested in volunteering with any of the Project, contact the Office email@example.com or give us a call on 0117 9086015